Haapsalu Lacy Shawl is world famous. We are organizing this tour in August, because as always in August there will be the Haapsalu Lace Festival. Participants will be able to attend the festival on Sunday, August 18th, filled with marvelous activities, knitting competition, exhibitions and much more.
Western Estonia is rich in beautiful handicraft techniques. During three days we will learn to knit the Haapsalu Lace Shawl instructed by the best local master Siiri Reimann.
We will also learn the Lihula flower embroidery, which is very famous in Estonia.
There will be a day-trip to Hiiumaa Island, see their sights, nature and crafts.
During the tour you will relax in Fra Mare SPA Hotel in Haapsalu and will have lunches in local gourmet restaurants.
The price is 1850 euros and it includes:
• 4 workshops in lace knitting and 2 in embroidery by the best handicraft masters, includes all materials and tools;
• 7 nights in Fra Mare SPA Hotel double-room with buffet breakfasts and buffet dinners! THE FOOD GALORE IS DELICIOUS!
• lunches in local gourmet restaurants in Haapsalu and Hiiumaa;
• Haapsalu city tour and tour in the newly renovated Haapsalu Castle;
• a day trip to Hiiumaa Island with a surprise workshop;
• Unlimited usage of saunas and spa during opening hours;
• Bus transportation between Tallinn and Haapsalu.
PayPal payments will have an extra EUR 80 charge, so your total is 1930. If you pay via bank transfer, please make it FULL AMOUNT TO BENEFICIARY! Your total will be 1850 euros, we will send you an invoice.
Info and reservations:
+ 372 50 343 86
If cancelled before Feb 3rd, 2024 you will receive 90% of your payment (minus PayPal or bank fees) back.
If cancelled before Mar 3rd, 2024 you will receive 60% of your payment (minus PayPal or bank fees) back.
If cancelled before Apr 3rd, 2024 you will receive 30% of your payment (minus PayPal or bank fees) back.