The tour will start in Tallinn on Sunday morning, May 28th, 2023 and in the end the bus will take you to Riga, Latvia on Friday, June 2nd, 2023. Hopefully the annual Handicraft Market will take place on June 3-4, 2023 in Riga.
Welcome to Old-Võro County with lots of guided handicrafting in beautiful venues in Southern Estonia!During the tour you will relax in Kubija SPA Hotel near Võru Township, enjoy guided handicrafts and great local food in Old-Võro County.
• 7 workshops in different Southern Võro location by the best handicraft masters, includes all materials and tools (for example, different knitting techniques, lace crocheting, embroidery, different belt making, wood stamping, cheese making, etc);
• 5 nights in Kubija SPA Hotel single room with breakfasts and dinners;
• 5 lunches in local gourmet restaurants in Võro County;
• Visiting the ruins of Vastseliina Episcopal Castle;
• 2 SPA treatment in Kubija SPA;
• Unlimited usage of saunas and spa during opening hours;
• Visiting Estonian National Museum (ERM) in Tartu;
• Bus transportation between Tallinn and Riga.There hopefully will be a grand Craft Fair hold in Riga on June 3-4, 2023.
PayPal payments will have an extra EUR 80 charge, so your total is 1480. If you pay via bank transfer, please make it FULL AMOUNT TO BENEFICIARY! Your total will be 1400 euros, we will send you an invoice.
Info and reservations:
+ 372 50 343 86
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If cancelled before Dec 28th, 2022 you will receive 90% of your payment (minus PayPal or bank fees) back.
If cancelled before Jan 28th, 2023 you will receive 60% of your payment (minus PayPal or bank fees) back.
If cancelled before Feb 28th, 2023 you will receive 30% of your payment (minus PayPal or bank fees) back.