Nordic Knitters are organizing Handicraft Tours to Setoland ESTONIA. Handicraft lovers from all over the world are gathering to Setoland, which is famous for its beautiful nature, unique culture and extraordinary hospitality. Seto peoples’ handicraft is quite distinct compared to the rest of Estonia, but also different from the neighbor Russia.
July 28 – August 2, 2020
During the tour you will relax in Värska SPA, enjoy guided handicrafting and great local food in Setoland.
The price is EUR 900 and it includes:
• 6 workshops in different Setoland location by the best handicraft masters, includes all materials and tools (for example, knitting, lace crocheting, embroidery, different belt making, wood stamping, cheese making, etc);
• 5 nights in Värska SPA Hotel double-room with breakfasts and dinners;
• 4 lunches in local gourmet restaurants in Setoland and 1 lunch at the fair;
• Visiting Seto Farm Museum and Litvina Handicraft Farm;
• 1 SPA treatment in Värska SPA (Mineralwater Bath or Mud Bath);
• Ticket and transport to Seto Kingdom Day;
• Unlimited usage of waterpark, saunas and gym during opening hours;
• Bus transportation Tallinn – Setoland – Tallinn.
PayPal payments will have an extra EUR 50 charge. A single room available for EUR 100 extra.
Info and reservations:
+ 372 50 343 86 firstname.lastname@example.org