Handicraft Trip to Setoland ESTONIA on August 2-7, 2022
Nordic Knitters are an experienced organizer of handicraft tours to Setoland ESTONIA. Most of our clients would like to come back and see more of Estonian rural life, learn new crafts and enjoy the tasty local food.
Setoland is famous for its beautiful nature, unique culture and extraordinary hospitality. Seto peoples’ handicraft is quite distinct compared to the rest of Estonia, but also different from the neighbor Russia.
During the tour you will relax in a SPA, enjoy guided handicrafting and great local food in Setoland.
The price is EUR 1100 and it includes:
• 6 workshops in different Setoland location by the best handicraft masters, includes all materials and tools (for example, knitting, lace crocheting, embroidery, different belt making, wood stamping, cheese making, etc);
• 5 nights in a SPA Hotel double-room with breakfasts and dinners;
• 4 lunches in local gourmet restaurants in Setoland and 1 lunch at the fair;
• Visiting Seto Farm Museum and Litvina Handicraft Farm;
• Ticket and transport to Seto Kingdom Day in Luhamaa;
• Unlimited usage of saunas, pools and gym during opening hours;
• Bus transportation Tallinn – Setoland – Tallinn.
PayPal payments will have an extra EUR 60 charge. A single room available for EUR 100 extra.
Info and reservations:
+ 372 50 343 86